COVID - 19 UPDATE
Dear Valued Customer,
Your health protection being our top priority, we are following the guidelines established by the CDC with additional guidance from the SNHD for preventing the spread of the virus. We have implemented additional sanitation measures and made operational adjustments at our facility to mitigate risk and reduce the spread of the virus. These operational changes are highly important to our ability to remain open and must be followed by all golfers while onsite.
Beginning September 1st, 2020 we will be ONLY accepting Pre-Paid Tee Times. For the protection of our golf staff and customers, we will NOTaccept any payments
We will have the following rates ALL Day:
Resident - $32 Weekday/ $39 Weekend
Non-Resident - $69 Walking/$79 Riding
Hours for tee times
7:00am – 3:00pm, 7 days a week. Tee times are 12 minute intervals.
What you can expect when you come to the course:
- Clubhouse will be open for check in and bathroom use only.
- Only 4 persons at any onetime will be allowed in the clubhouse for check in or bathroom use.
- No congregating in the clubhouse will be allowed.
- The Restaurant / Grille will be CLOSED.
- The Driving Range will be open from 6:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. daily.
- The Driving Range will have 12 hitting stalls at 15’ apart for proper and safe social distancing.
- The purchase of Range Balls in the golf shop for $4.00 per basket, only 1 size available.
- Hot dogs will be available for $4 - Grab & Go.
- CASH, credit & debit cards will be accepted.
- Practice Putting Green & Chipping area you must use your own golf balls, NO balls will be provided for practice in these areas.
- We will be sanitizing each range basket after each use with bleach water as well as the range balls themselves will be washed with soap and bleach water.
- Golf Shop retail sales for limited items will be available. CASH, credit & debit cards will be accepted.
Beverage Cart Service:
- Beverage Cart Service will be available from 7:30 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.
- Please allow the attendant a safe environment by staying at least 8’
- away from the beverage cart.
- Pre-Packaged Snack Foods, Sealed Bottled Beverages, Sealed Drink
- Mixers, Seal Portioned Cups of ice will be available, there will be NO
- Coffee Service.
- All sales - CASH, credit & debit cards will be accepted
Regular Organized group players will be managed on a space availability basis, contact Danny Fellegy, Golf Operations & Group Coordinator, for any of these needs - #702 – 600 – 6568.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me Matthew Kalbak PGA, General Manager at [email protected] or cell phone #805-207-2473.