COVID - 19 UPDATE
We are excited to announce The Club at Sunrise will be adding additional services on June 1st, 2020.
This includes the following services:
Starting June 1st, 2020 we will accept Pre-Paid Tee Times along with walk on payments in the golf shop. CASH, credit & debit cards will be accepted.
There will only be two rates available:
- Monday – Friday - $32.00, cart is complimentary (single rider only, limited supply)
- Saturday – Sunday – Major Holidays - $39.00, cart is complimentary (single rider only, limited supply)
- Tee times will be spaced in 10-minute intervals, only 6 tee times per hour, to allow for adequate social distancing.
- The first bookable tee time will be 6:00 a.m. and the last bookable tee time will be 1:00 p.m.
- Until we return to normal operations, you may book tee times up to 7 days in advance only. Follow us on email and social media for updates.
*The above fees are to play golf only, no spectators allowed.
- Clubhouse will be open for check in and bathroom use only.
- Only 4 persons at any onetime will be allowed in the clubhouse for check in or bathroom use.
- No congregating in the clubhouse will be allowed.
- The Restaurant / Grille will be CLOSED.
- The Driving Range will be open from 6:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. daily.
- The Driving Range will have 12 hitting stalls at 15’ apart for proper and safe social distancing.
- The purchase of Range Balls in the golf shop for $4.00 per basket, only 1 size available. CASH, credit & debit cards will be accepted.
- Practice Putting Green & Chipping area you must use your own golf balls, NO balls will be provided for practice in these areas.
- We will be sanitizing each range basket after each use with bleach water as well as the range balls themselves will be washed with soap and bleach water.
- Golf Shop retail sales for limited items will be available. CASH, credit & debit cards will be accepted.
Beverage Cart Service:
- Beverage Cart Service will be available from 7:30 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.
- Please allow the attendant a safe environment by staying at least 8’ away from the beverage cart.
- Pre-Packaged Snack Foods, Sealed Bottled Beverages, Sealed Drink Mixers, Seal Portioned Cups of ice will be available, there will be NO Coffee Service.
- All sales - CASH, credit & debit cards will be accepted
Regular Organized group players will be managed on a space availability basis, contact Danny Fellegy, Golf Operations & Group Coordinator, for any of these needs - #702 – 600 – 6568.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me Matthew Kalbak PGA, General Manager at [email protected] or cell phone #805-207-2473.