COVID - 19 UPDATE
Golf Club Operations Update
Dear Valued Customer,
Starting on June 1st, 2021 we will be returning to normalized operations at the club. Required masks inside the clubhouse area, except when you are eating or drinking.
CLICK HERE TO MAKE A TEE TIME and PAY in ADVANCE or You may call the golf shop at 702 – 207 – 7501 ext. #1
Resident - $32 Weekday / $27 Weekday Twi-Light - $39 Weekend / $32 Weekend Twilght
Non-Resident - $69 Weekday / $49 Twi-Light Weekday - $79 Weekend / $59 Weekend Twilight
Regula Rates from 6:30 a.m. until 12:59 p.m.
Twi-Light Rates from 1:00 p.m. until 2:00 p.m.
Tee Times from
6:30am – 2:00pm, 7 days a week. Tee times are 10-minute intervals.
5:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. Daily
What you can expect when you come to the course:
- The Grille / Snack Bar will be open from 7:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.
- The Driving Range will be open from 6:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. daily.
- The purchase of Range Balls in the golf shop for $4.00 / $7.00 / $10.00 per basket, small – medium - large.
Beverage Cart Service:
- Beverage Cart Service will be available from 7:00 a.m. until 3:00 p.m.
- All sales - CASH, credit & debit cards will be accepted
Regular Organized group players will be managed on a space availability basis, contact Danny Fellegy, Golf Operations & Group Coordinator, for any of these needs - #702 – 600 – 6568.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me Matthew Kalbak PGA, General Manager at [email protected] or cell phone #805-207-2473.